Over the course of the past 24 months, the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic has continued to impact all levels of our society. Here at Tickit Systems, we are proud that we have been able to maintain an uninterrupted level of service to all clients, allowing us to continue to develop and improve all of our products. We remain committed to the goal of Tickit On Demand being the GRC system of choice.
The latest release of Tickit On Demand, version 3.7.2, has now been applied to all client systems. This release contains over 40 new features, improvements and other fixes. Some of the more significant changes in this release include;
- Custom fields functionality has been added to the Policy Module.
- An Inactivity Timeout function is now available. This allows for a system-wide timeout value to be set and should any user be inactive for that length of time, their session will be automatically logged out.
- A Result Rating can now be added when completing a Task Allocation.
- Task Permissions have been enhanced, with the ability to restrict Task access based on the Task Category.
- Incident module Submit button now customisable in the Incident Kiosk. This allows the wording used on the Submit button to reflect the purpose of the Incident form.
In addition to the above new functionality, we have applied multiple client-requested updates and other fixes across the system.
If you would like to know more about the contents of the latest release, the new features now available, or Tickit On Demand in general please contact us at [email protected] for more information.