Since its original deployment in 2007, Tickit Systems has committed to the ongoing and continuous development of Tickit on Demand, our flagship GRC product. Our goal then was for Tickit On Demand to be the GRC system of choice, and that commitment continues to this day.
The latest release of Tickit On Demand, version 3.7.1, has now been applied to all client systems.
Here is a summary of the most significant changes in this release;
- We have added a new optional Security feature – Single Sign On.
- The Incident module has been updated to allow new Incidents to be saved in “Draft” mode. Each “Draft” can then be recalled and completed at a later time.
- We have added an Export and Import capability for Audit Questions within the Audit module. This allows for the full development of Audits in the Sandbox, with the questions then able to be transferred to the Live system as necessary. This removes the time-consuming re-entry of the questions in the Live system.
- We have improved the URL type Custom field. You are now able to store and use multiple URLs within the same field.
- We have extensively improved the layout of the Policy module. The changes include additional fields in the Policy record, greater visibility of current and archived documents, and improved control over linked Tasks.
In addition to the above new functionality, we have applied multiple client-requested updates to the existing modules.
If you would like to know more about the contents of the latest release, the new features now available, or Tickit On Demand in general please contact us at [email protected] for more information.